About the Slimmer Silhouette Body Sculpting System
The Slimmer Silhouette Body Sculpting System is a unique system that effectively helps reduce inches while offering a host of other reported benefits, including assisting in:
- Tightening and toning of the skin
- Softer, smoother skin
- Reduction in the appearance of cellulite
- Minimized appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and cellulite
- Improved body contour and curve definition; lifting thighs, buttocks, breasts
- Helping pull out impurities from the body
- Relief from muscular tension and pressure in the joints
- Improved mental clarity
- Stress relief and relaxation and more restful sleep
The “System” is designed to help HYDRATE not dehydrate the body. Body sculpting systems typically found in the market place are designed to dehydrate the body in order to achieve maximum inch loss.
click open form
A SERIES OF TWELVE SESSIONS HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE EQUIVALENT TO LIPOSUCTION. IN THE 50,000+ SESSIONS, WE FOUND THAT MANY CLIENTS DROPPED A DRESS SIZE IN SIX SESSIONS WHEN DONE ON A WEEKLY BASIS AS LONG AS THERE WAS NO WEIGHT GAIN. SOME CLIENTS SAW RESULTS EVEN FASTER WHILE IT TOOK LONGER FOR OTHERS.
fill out the form below to join the spa remedy newsletter
Minerals & Micronutrients
Slimmer Silhouette has a novel and unique blend of 74 minerals and micronutrients that are known to improve skin health. Several of the minerals act as a cofactor for many enzyme activities that are vital for our health including the skin health.
Micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals are essential for healthy growth and development. They play a central part in metabolism and in the maintenance of tissue function.
Although the body requires only tiny quantities of micronutrients, a micronutrient deficiency can cause serious health problems.
According to Nobel Prize-winner Dr. Linus Pauling, you can trace every health ailment to a mineral deficiency. Stress, for example, robs your body of magnesium. An iron deficiency can make you feel lethargic -- and compromise your immunity. And too little calcium could put you at risk for brittle bones.
"Minerals are incredibly important for health and to prevent chronic disease. Without them we'd suffer from osteoporosis, PMS, high blood pressure and low energy, just to name a few," says Karen Ansel, a registered dietitian in New York.
The Slimmer Silhouette Minerals and Micronutrients
Here are some of the minerals or micronutrients in the Slimmer Silhouette Body Sculpting System. The information below is based on the research done by doctors unassociated with Slimmer Silhouette.
1. Potassium helps regulate blood pressure by offsetting the blood pressure-raising effects of sodium. Because it's found mainly in fruits and vegetables (which most of us don't get nearly enough of), many women fall short of this all-important mineral. A recent study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine revealed that a diet high in sodium and low in potassium doubles a person's risk of death from heart disease.
2. Calcium helps build strong bones and also helps prevent PMS (a welcome side effect for women everywhere). Bonus: Like potassium, calcium helps regulate blood pressure.
3. Magnesium is involved in over 300 chemical reactions in your body. Magnesium provides energy, helps keep your cells healthy and strong and enables your cells to communicate with one another and enhance optimal functioning. Magnesium also helps regulate blood pressure, keeps your bones strong and prevents insulin resistance and migraine headaches.
4. Zinc is critical for keeping your immune system strong. It fights infection, helps you be less prone to catching a cold or the flu, helps wounds heal, helps women have healthier pregnancies (a growing fetus uses lots of mom's zinc) and even keeps your senses of taste and smell sharp.
5. Vitamin C improves skin hydration, formation of collagen, and removes free radicals that contribute to the skin aging.
6. Vitamin E prevents skin irritation, removes aging spots, maintains young skin texture, removes free radicals, and accelerates healing processes.
7. Calcium pantothenate accelerates wound healing, removes acne, increases hydration of the skin, and improves water content and elasticity of hair.
8. Alpha-lipoic acid reduces swelling and puffiness in the face, under the eye circles and puffiness, skin lines and wrinkles, shrinks pore size, and increases skin radiance. It can destroy free radicals.
9. Emblica Officinalis Extract exhibits antioxidant and anti-inflammation activities, increases the levels of procollagen by inhibiting the activity of collagenase activity.
10. Selenomethionine and epigallocatechin gallate (from green tea) protect skin against UV radiation from the sun.
11. Resveratrol improves memory and mood, and protects skin against toxic agents.
12. Nicotinamide preserves healthy skin and improves memory.